To-Le-Do Meat Fundraiser
We are organizing a To-Le-Do Food Services fundraiser with an order deadline of December 8th. Pick up will be on December 16th, a drive by pick up schedule will be created to ensure social distancing.
Your participation would be welcome as fundraisers help to offset annual operating costs, keeping costs down for everyone.
Follow the link to find the To-le-do fundraising form, which has a variety of restaurant quality and BBQ-ready steaks, burgers, pork chops, and chicken as well as cook & serve entrees. All products are shipped frozen, bundled and labeled per buyer and seller. To-le-do Foodservice is a privately owned local Manitoba business that has been providing quality products to the foodservice industry for more than 30 years.
• Please provide 1 order form per customer as orders are labeled and bundled by customer
• Please include Athlete / Family Name, Email and Phone number on each order form
• Please provide 1 cheque or e-transfer per family (covering the total of all of your orders)
DUE DATE: Order forms and full payment due by Tuesday, December 8th at 6:00 pm.
Email forms and send e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop off forms and cheque made out to Tough Track at Coach Andy’s – 108 Shillingstone Road
• Families are responsible for delivery of their orders to their individual customers / supporters
• Orders to be picked up on Wednesday, December 16th at 108 Shillingstone Road
• Pick up schedule to be developed to ensure social-distancing
IMPORTANT – Families MUST make arrangements to pick up their orders at their scheduled time as items come frozen and we will not have space to store items. If you cannot make it please let us know who you will be sending to pick up your order.
Thank you for supporting this Tough Track fundraiser! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
WHAT: Potato and Cheese Perogies (65 in a bag, individually frozen)
COST: $10 (that is ~$2 per dozen!!)
DUE DATE: Orders are due by Sunday December 15 and can either be delivered to Andy or emailed to Ron and Kristina Farmer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment via cheque made out to “Stride Ahead Tough Track” (e-transfer can also be offered if necessary, contact Kristina and Ron)
PICK UP: Saturday Dec 21 at Coach Tough’s Place 108 Shillingstone Road 12 – 3 pm
For questions contact Kristina and Ron at email@example.com
Click for ORDER FORM
Simply Delicious Chocolate Fundraiser
- $2 per bar
- 30 bars per case = $60 per case
- Payment: Cash or Cheque(Payable to Stride Ahead Tough Track)
- Peanut Butter
- Chocolate case availability
- Tuesday and Thursday at Whyte Ridge School Gym from 4 – 5 pm
- Pickup at 108 Shillingstone Road – email Coach Tough at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements
Top Seller Prizes
1st Place: Track Jacket and Pants
2nd Place: 1/4 Zip Top
3rd Place: Hoodie