- 17 Sessions
- 90 Minute Sessions
- Cost: $225 + $11.25(GST) = $236.25
- Practice Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:30 – 5:00 pm (3:20 Check-In)
- Location: Whyte Ridge Field 400 Scurfield Blvd
- 1st Session Thursday, July 2
Head Instructor: Andy Tough – 3 Time Canadian U20 National Team Coach
Assistant Instructor: Ken Friesen
Location: Whyte Ridge Field 400 Scurfield Blvd
Practice Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:30 – 5:00 pm
Cost: $225 + $11.25(GST) = $236.25
Payable to Tough Track by etransfer or by Cash
Etransfer to email@example.com
** PRACTICES ARE HELD RAIN OR SHINE**
The sessions will be 90 minutes long. Athletes should arrive by 3:20 pm to check in for attendance. Any athlete who has not done the Covid-19 home self-test as seen on our website toughtrack.ca or who has answered yes to any of the questions on the self-check will not be permitted to participate in that session.
Sessions will focus on power, speed, and endurance through various drills and runs. Athletes will follow a Dynamic warm up, technical drills, plyometric drills, hill training, sprint runs, endurance runs and agility drills.
Before attending each gathering. Each athlete must go through the Self-Check below. All Athletes will be asked if they have done a Self-Check for Covid-19 symptoms when they arrive. If athletes or coaches have not done a Self-Check they will be asked to leave as per requirements for safe gatherings.
When doing a home Self Check, athletes and coaches must Answer No to ALL of the following symptoms:
- Cough/Barking Cough
- Sore Throat/Difficulty Swallowing
- Runny Nose/Congested Nose
- Shortness of Breath
- Loss of Taste/Smell/Pink Eye
- Nausea/Vomiting/Diarrhea/Stomach Pain
- Extreme Tiredness/Falling Down Often
- If you have any of the above symptoms, you cannot attend gatherings at Whyte Ridge Field.
- If you have traveled outside of Manitoba in the past 14 days or have been in contact with anyone who has traveled in the past 14 days, you must not attend gatherings.
- If any of these symptoms begin while attending a session, the individual must inform Andy Tough, leave immediately and contact their physician for advice on further management.
- The athlete must receive clearance by their physician before returning to training.
Once you arrive:
- See Coach Andy Tough to Check in for Attendance and you will be asked if you have done a Self-Check for Symptoms before arriving at EACH gathering.
- Attendance will be taken.
- There will be no bathrooms available on site.
- The school is NOT involved with these gatherings.
- These are Tough Track Gatherings with Social Distancing.
Make sure to bring:
- Bring hats for sun
- Water Bottle Individually Labelled (no sharing of water)
- Hand Sanitizer Labelled (if possible)
- Apply sun tan Lotion at home (keep hands away from face)
- Wash hands when you get home
- Once at the gathering, we will divide you into a maximum of 9 athletes with one coach. We have to keep the 10 person rule in affect with social distancing, so groups cannot combine or cross over, no large game at the end.
- There will be stations for each group.
- No high-fives, no handshakes, no contact (keep the 6 feet rule in affect)
Grade 4,5,6,7 Program
– Tuesday and Thursday 4 – 5 pm Sharp.
– Arrive just before 4:00 pm.
Grade 7 to University Gatherings
– Tuesday and Thursday 5:15 pm – 7:00 pm
– Saturdays 9:00 am – 11:00am at Whyte Ridge School Field 400 Scurfield Blvd off the back of the school, do not use school parking lot for parking.
– Do not arrive early as we do not want an overlap of gatherings.
– These will be Highly Structured; groups will be established by myself before you arrive.
– Upon arrival, coaches will set you up into groups as the first time into quadrants just for warm up.
– 6 Feet Rule in Affect at all times.
– Individual Marked Water Bottles, sun tan lotion applied before arriving, keep hands away from face
– No Handshakes, No High-Fives, No Spitting, no contact.
As there is a risk when taking part in any Physical Activity, the athlete accepts all risks and responsibilities upon themselves. Anyone who feels uncomfortable with attending gatherings, there will be specific Fitness workouts sent out weekly by email.